Sunday, March 25, 2012
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Monday, October 17, 2011
My name is Donald White, you see
I stand before you all
I was judged by you a murderer
And the hangman’s knot must fall
I will die upon the gallows pole
When the moon is shining clear
And these are my final words
That you will ever hear
I left my home in Kansas
When I was very young
I landed in the old Northwest
Although I’d a-traveled many miles
I never made a friend
For I could never get along in life
With people that I met
If I had some education
To give me a decent start
I might have been a doctor or
A master in the arts
But I used my hands for stealing
When I was very young
And they locked me down in jailhouse cells
That’s how my life begun
Oh, the inmates and the prisoners
I found they were my kind
And it was there inside the bars
I found my peace of mind
But the jails they were too crowded
So they turned me loose to walk upon
Life’s hurried tangled road
And there’s danger on the ocean
Where the salt sea waves split high
And there’s danger on the battlefield
Where the shells of bullets fly
And there’s danger in this open world
Where men strive to be free
And for me the greatest danger
Was in society
So I asked them to send me back
To the institution home
But they said they were too crowded
For me they had no room
I got down on my knees and begged
“Oh, please put me away”
But they would not listen to my plea
Or nothing I would say
And so it was on Christmas Eve
In the year of ’59
It was on that night I killed a man
I did not try to hide
The jury found me guilty
And I won’t disagree
For I knew that it would happen
If I wasn’t put away
And I’m glad I’ve had no parents
To care for me or cry
For now they will never know
The horrible death I die
And I’m also glad I’ve had no friends
To see me in disgrace
For they’ll never see that hangman’s hood
Wrap around my face
Farewell unto the old north woods
Of which I used to roam
Farewell unto the crowded bars
Of which’ve been my home
Farewell to all you people
Who think the worst of me
I guess you’ll feel much better when
I’m on that hanging tree
But there’s just one question
Before they kill me dead
I’m wondering just how much
To you I really said
Concerning all the boys that come
Down a road like me
Are they enemies or victims
Of your society?
Monday, October 18, 2010
any excuse to talk abt sex/relationship status while claiming itz about some sort of cancer awareness campaign. tsk. ive been telling these brand name guys to "Just Do It". but it seems, this is a very human thing. people like double entendres, ambiguous language and...most importantly...to talk about sex and mating. and so, as part of my current (very recent) endeavor to understand and embrace (atleast some of the) fads and crazes of my society (i call it; "giving in to the tunaeffect")... i have decided to actually play this lame...uh.. i mean.. game.
in love = theyo bidi
unhappy in love = rashu bidi
in a relationship = hard cigarettes
married = dhun gudugudaa
engaged = suttaa
out of sex= rolling my own cigarettes
NOTE: *unlike these status updates, there is an ACTUAL social media campaign to beat cancer everywhere>>>For every tweet, Facebook status update, or blog post containing the #beatcancer hashtag, eBay/PayPal and MillerCoors will be donating 1 cent to cancer research. for real? i dunno. u find out. read more abt it!
Monday, June 21, 2010
- men displaying their awrah (hedhun laigen oriyaamun, as our beloved mullahs would/should put it). behaving in ways which can provoke sexual desires of women and gay men. immodesty.
- supporting kafir nations like the evil america and portugese!?! this is unacceptable. imitating the kuffaar is common during worldcups. wearing their jerseys, flags and copying their hairstyles. then there are the vuvuzelas. obviously it is not really a 'musical' instrument, but it is part of south african kafir culture and made in kafir communist china!
- people watching football even when it is prayer time. just like music is haraam for being an 'idle waste of time'. a friend told me there were only two rows in their neighbourgood mosque when the game was on. i told him even those few people could problyy be the hardcore supporters of some team praying for victory.
- too much female skin. there are the football fan chicks and cheerleading gals - flashing once in a while. yeah, this is the only time you get to see a naked boob on maldivian national television. and therez the waka waka song. it is straight from hell. what moves. what the shakira! masha allah! i mean, naoozbillah.
- people waste a lot of money buying TVs,sound systems (to 'listen' to worldcup yeah), setting up screens, decorating rooms,buying airtel dish (which is also haraam for showing christian channels),buying a lot of food,buying calendars, books,stickers...etc. such waste of money are always haraam.
- media and some local companies have started betting on these games in the name of sms lucky draw quiz. more haraam activities.
- people stay late to watch football. its a cause for being late for work, and sometimes causes you to miss dhamunamaadhu and fajr prayer. and staying up late for such an evil activity and missing prayers because of that is totally unacceptable. it is leading you astray. haraam again.
- mixing of men and women at the football stadium and places (public screens and even rooms) where people watch the matches. we can hear women laughing and screaming too.calling out names of football players. astaghfirullah.
- the world cup is sponsored by greedy kafir capitalist corporations who probably have connections with the freemasons and all. you are helping them. boycott worldcup and boycott cocacola too.
- it does not follow the saudi fatwa on rules for halal football.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Are there any Muslims in Haiti? Do we have to gain wisdom from this [disaster]?
Haiti is a caribbean island nation, located not far from America. A certain number of Muslims live there. It is reported that they are not good people. There is no doubt about this; such earth quakes are moral lessons for everyone. Such [disasters]are caused by God because of the actions of mankind.
Estimated no.of people identified as; Dead: 230,000. Injured: 300,000, Homeless: 1,000,000
And this is what Maldives' Ministry of Islamic Affairs (MoIA) lead by the 'moderate' sheikh shaheem (trimmed beard, shirt tucked in...verily he must be a moderate) haz to say about it.